The organization is promoting urban tourism attractions such as shopping and restaurants, culture and art, history, and events, in addition to the traditional tourist activities people associate with Japan such as hot springs, temple, and shrines.
The following shows various types of local information dispatched by the organization.
- Information Sharing / PR by website
- Look below to find the various types of local information the organization shares.
- Information Sharing / PR by Blog,and Facebook
- Local information sharing and reportage on on-the-ground research
- Project Management of Event
- Cooperation with Town Events / Project Management of Events Hosted by the Organization
- Recruitment of Sponsor Members / Supporter Members and Information Delivery to Members;
- Deliver information on goods from business operators / shops (sponsor members) to supporter members; Delivery of Mail Magazine.
- Planning Related to the Urban Tourism Business and Development of Sightseeing Resources
- Development of tourist walking routes and tourist products